Q? Who is Commercial Loan Solutions?
- Commercial Loan Solutions provides alternative funding solutions in the form of business loans, business advances, equipment leases, and commercial mortgages to small and mid-sized businesses in all 50 states. Our products are not “traditional” bank loans as we value cash flow over credit or collateral!
Q? What is an Alternative Business Loan?
- An alternative business loan relies on total gross sales of the business – No credit card processing is required. These are often referred to as ACH or Cash Flow Advances and are great alternatives for businesses that have a more predictable cash flow stream and can operate under a fixed daily or weekly repayment plan.
Q? What is a Business Advance?
- A business advance (also known as a merchant cash advance or credit card receivable financing) is a convenient program that allows a business to receive a lump sum of cash in exchange for a small percentage of future credit and debit card sales until the contract is satisfied.
Q? What is Asset Based Lending?
- Our asset based lending program is a unique alternative business loan requiring the borrower to “pledge” and store an asset to secure financing. No credit check or financials are needed. See our Asset Based Lending page for additional details.
Q? How Much Funding Can I Obtain?
- Depending on the program you select, you can receive from $10,000 up to $1MM with exceptions up to $2MM on a case by case basis. Actual amounts are determined by a company’s monthly gross sales and cash flow management.
Q? Does it cost anything to see if I qualify?
- There are no hidden application fees. We are happy to present you with conditional offers at no cost or obligation – We are truly transparent. However, please be advised that firm commitments will only be presented upon receipt of required documentation.
Q? How are alternative business loans & advances priced?
- Since merchant and business (cash flow) advances are actually purchase contracts (cash today in exchange for future credit card or cash receivables), the “cost of credit” is measured in terms of a factor rate, rather than an APR. These rates can range anywhere from 1.12 to 1.48 depending on a variety of risk metrics. See our Business Loan Programs for further details.
Q? How can I apply?
- There are several ways to apply for any of our alternative funding options. You can either complete our online application, download a PDF version to be completed at your convenience or you can call us at (888) 784-1682 and a funding specialist will be available to help you get the process started.
Q? How long does the process take?
- Once we have a complete application, you can be conditionally pre-approved in less than an hour and no longer than one business day. Binding offers require receipt and review of requested documentation – Funding in 1-2 business days thereafter!
Q? Is credit card processing required?
- No. Whether you accept credit cards or not, you can still qualify for financing.
Q? How can I use the funds?
- There are no restrictions on the use of funds. Unlike a traditional bank, you are free to decide where the capital is needed most.
Q? What Industry types do you work with?
- We serve virtually all industry types from retailers (both online & traditional), restaurants, health care professionals, auto parts dealers, Professional Service Corporations such as attorneys, architects, engineers, public accountants and physicians, auto repair shops, wholesale and service providers, construction related businesses, hospitality providers including hotels and motels to transportation related industries, just to name a few. Feel free to Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (888) 784-1682 to see if we can fund your business today!
Q? How often can I receive additional funding?
- Most businesses are eligible for additional financing after their advance balance is paid down approximately 50%. Select merchants may be eligible for additional working capital within 45 days of the previous funded contract.
Q? Where are you located?
- As a virtual online business, we have no walk-in facilities open to the public, but please find our mailing address and contact information below. We proudly serve 49 United States (California on a case by case basis depending on the product) as well as every Canadian Province with the exception of Quebec.
- Commercial Loan Solutions
- 10030 EW Pappy Road, STE 9
- Saint Johns, Florida 32259
- Toll Free: (888) 784-1682
- Email: email@example.com